Wonderful or Not So Wonderful World of Spiff

Sunday, September 07, 2003

One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them one ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

One of my friends said the one of the strangest things today. She thought that I liked CS way back when even though I always thought (and still do) are reminded of her as one of the Greek myths of the Sirens. What can say about a really physically beautiful girl that's very high maintenance and whose dream is to marry rich so she can not have to work and spend her day shopping at Holt Renfrew. Or who endeavours to be cool, snobbish and popular - how cold. A personality like that is something I quite despise. I think if I were to reencounter this Siren, although tempting is might be, I would not fall under the spell of this Siren. No short term gain for long term pain for me. No ball and chain for me.

No comments: