Wonderful or Not So Wonderful World of Spiff

Monday, September 29, 2003

Strange how my friend's sadness about his attempt at going out with someone has gone badly. And he turned to SH, the JK-look alike, to get some support. Sigh. Than again, they're helping each other out. I just wonder about SH. I have one of 3 options. Should I believe again and make a leap of faith? Or should I not believe and try anyhow just to see how it goes? Or not bother at all especially since there is a lack of support of any serious interest by both sides. Option 2 has quite a bit of appeal simply because I get to investigate somewhat what it would have been like to be with JK, even though it isn't. I wonder if my friend realizes the inherent spookiness of SH due to her strong JK-likeness.

I guess I'm also irritated today about pay and today's meeting this morning when I got asked questions I asn't sure what the answers were.

No comments: